Fully Alive – Family Life Education Program
Fully Alive is a Family Life Education program sponsored by the Assembly of Catholic Bishops of Ontario (ACBO). The ACBO is one of the four regional Assemblies of Catholic Bishops in Canada, and is made up of all of the Catholic Bishops in Ontario.
Catholic Family Life Education is closely associated with Religious Education. In Ontario Catholic schools, it accounts for 20% of the Religious Education program, and is usually taught once a week.
Family Life Education, as it is represented in Fully Alive, is intended to pass on a distinctively Catholic view of human life, sexuality, marriage, and family. Its goal is to complement the efforts of families and to support what parents are doing at home. The entire program, from Grade 1 through Grade 8 is designed to encourage children to become the people God wants them to be – to be fully alive.
- Fully Alive - Grade 1 Resources
- Fully Alive - Grade 2 Resources
- Fully Alive - Grade 3 Resources
- Fully Alive - Grade 4 Resources
- Fully Alive - Grade 5 Resources
- Fully Alive - Grade 6 Resources
- Fully Alive - Grade 7 Resources
- Fully Alive - Grade 8 Resources